We offer shuttles around the Palisade region to get you riding sooner and with less effort. Let us shuttle you and your group to the top of the Fruit & Wine Byway and ride your bikes back into town.
Wine Cruiser and E-bike Rentals
- ALL RENTAL BIKES MUST STAY ON PAVED ROADS
- RENTAL BIKES CAN NOT BE TRANSPORTED IN BACK OF CARS
- BIKES RETURNED MUDDY WILL BE CHARGED A $ 25 CLEANING FEE
- ELECTRIC BIKES NOT RETURNED BY CLOSING WILL BE CHARGED A SECOND DAY
- WEAR PROPER SHOES FOR RIDING BIKES, FLIP FLOPS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED
- RIDING BIKES IMPAIRED IS NOT PERMITTED OR RECOMMENDED! CALL US FOR A RIDE!
- PERSONAL ACCESSORIES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON RENTAL BIKES, ie. PHONE HOLDERS, LIGHTS OR OFFENSIVE ITEMS!
- BIKING IN PALISADE – RULES OF THE ROAD! (PLEASE READ)
- WHERE TO RIDE – WEST CRUISER LOOP
- WHERE TO RIDE – EAST CRUISER LOOP
- Wine Country Cruiser 7-Speed
- Electric Bikes
It’s time to enjoy a beautiful scenic view with a relaxed cruise through the orchards, vineyards and wineries of the Palisade region!
All bikes have baskets for your goodies and the wines you may bring home, and bells for fun!
Did you know that folks from both Sunset magazine (twice) and the NY Times have spent time in Palisade and come away with a great experience?
Take a look. If you’re coming on a weekend, think about planning reservations ahead of time as it’s a great time to be here.
All bike riders must follow Colorado Bike Rules of the road. Please be respectful of Palisade residents and stay off private drives, canal roads and ride single file along the highways.